The Scalys SES-LS1012 (Grapeboard) is the most advanced and Secure (I)IoT and Edge Computing Device available on the market. The board is a credit-card sized Secure Networking Communication Device, used in sensor gateways, communication hubs and secure edge devices. It is based on the NXP LS1012A, a 64-bit ARM® v8 network processor with network packet acceleration.
The board contains a single ARM® Cortex-A53 based processor running up to 1 GHz, a hardware packet forwarding engine and high-speed interfaces to deliver line-rate networking performance. Also, the module incorporates the same Trust Architecture and software compatibility of higher-tier QorIQ LS family devices, enabling scalable, secure applications that leverage a common 64-bit software platform.
- Single core 64-bit ARMTM Cortex®-A53 core running up to 1GHz
- 2x 1GBe and M.2 connector (SATA/PCIe/USB 3.0)
- High-performance Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA)
- Integrated security engine (SEC)
- QorIQ® Trust Architecture and ARMTM TrustZone
- Temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Long term availability >10 years
- Secure Boot
- Secure Storage
- Key Protection
- Key Revocation
- Secure Debug
- Tamper Detection
- Virtualization & Strong Partitioning
- Manufacturing protection
Feel free to call or email our sales team if you have any questions about our products en development services.